septiembre 07, 2009

Canción del día...


"Mr. Jones" - Counting Crows - August And Everything After (1993)


Mr. Jones

I was down at the New Amsterdam starin' at this yellow-haired girl, Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation with a black-haired flamenco dancer. you know, she dances while his father plays guitar, she's suddenly beautiful. and we all want something beautiful man, I wish I was beautiful...so come dance the silence down through the mornin'.
Cut up, Maria! Show me some of that Spanish dancin', n' pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones believe in me,help me believe in anything 'cause I wanna be someone who believes yeah.
Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales,and we stare at the beautiful women: "she's looking at you. Ah, no, no, she is looking at me" smilin' in the bright lights comin' through in stereo when everybody loves you, you can never be lonely.
Well, I'm gon' paint my picture paint myself in blue and red and black and gray all of the beautiful colors are very, very meaningful yeah, well you know, gray is my favorite color I felt so symbolic yesterday if I knew Picasso, I would buy myself a gray guitar and play.
Mr. Jones and me look into the future yeah, we stare at the beautiful women:"She's looking at you I don't think so she's looking at me." standin' in the spotlight I bought myself a gray guitar when everybody loves me, I will never be lonely I will never be lonely said I'm never gonna be lonely.
I wanna be a lion eh, everybody wanna pass as cats we all wanna be big, big stars, yeah but, we got different reasons for that believe in me 'cause I don't believe in anything, and I wanna be someone to believe, to believe, to believe yeah.
Mr. Jones and me stumbling through the barrio yeah, we stare at the beautiful women:
"she's perfect for you man, there's got to be somebody for me!"I wanna be Bob Dylan.
Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky when everybody loves you, ah son, that's just about as funky as you can be.
Mr. Jones and me starin' at the video when I look at the television I wanna see me starin' right back at me we all wanna be big stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how but when everybody loves me, I wanna be just about as happy as I can be Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars...

Mr. Jones

Estaba en el New Amsterdam clavando la vista en esta chica de pelo amarillo Mr. Jones intenta trabar conversación con esta bailarina de flamenco de pelo negro ella baila mientras su padre toca la guitarra es repentinamente bella todos queremos algo bello me gustaría ser bello así que ven y baila este silencio hasta la mañana.
¡Enróllate, María! enséñame alguno de esos bailes españoles pásame una botella, Mr. Jones creed en mí ayudadme a creer en cualquier cosa quiero ser alguien que cree.
Mr. Jones y yo nos contamos cuentos de hadas clavamos la vista en las mujeres guapas "te está mirando. ah, no, no, me está mirando a mí" sonriendo en las brillantes luces llegando en estéreo cuando todo el mundo te quiere, nunca puedes sentirte solo.
Pintaré mi retrato me pintaré en azul y rojo y negro y gris todos los bellos colores tienen tanto tanto significado el gris es mi color favorito me sentí tan simbólico ayer que si conociera a Picasso me compraría una guitarra gris y tocaría.
Mr. Jones y yo miramos al futuro clavamos la vista en las mujeres guapas "te está mirando uh, no lo creo. Me está mirando a mí" de pie bajo los focos Me compré una guitarra gris cuando todo el mundo me quiera, nunca me sentiré solo,nunca me sentiré solo,nunca me sentiré solo.
Quiero ser un león todos quieren hacerse pasar por gatos todos queremos ser grandes grandes estrellas, pero tenemos diferentes razones para ello creed en mi, porque yo no creo en nada y quiero ser alguien en quien creer,quien creer, quien creer.
Mr. Jones y yo nos tambaleamos por el barrio sí, clavamos la vista en las mujeres guapas "es perfecta para ti, tío, tiene que haber alguien para mí" quiero ser Bob Dylan Mr. Jones quiere ser alguien un poco más extraño cuando todo el mundo te quiere, hijo, eso es lo más extraño que puedes ser.
Mr. Jones y yo clavando la vista en el vídeo
Cuando mire a la televisión, quiero verme clavando la vista en mí todos queremos ser grandes estrellas,pero no sabemos por qué y no sabemos cómo pero cuando todo el mundo me quiera, voy a ser lo más feliz que puedo ser Mr. Jones y yo, vamos a ser grandes estrellas...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...